Warehouse Software Module
Our warehousing software module is designed for freight forwarders, NVOCC’s, importers, exporters, manufacturers, distributors, and 3PL providers.
Silver Bullet Technologies WMS systems answer the need for warehouse management software that can manage import and export shipments comprehensively.
- Intuitive virtual documents interface for creation of Warehouse Receipts
- Customer & Vendor Rate Tables allows flexible, rules driven pricing for each customer and vendor
- Partial Withdrawal capability with complete cargo audit trail of Bill of Lading, Air Way Bill, Straight Bill, Loading Guide or Pick List
- Partial Breakdown capability allowing cargo to be broken down from Pallets to boxes or combined into pallets from boxes without having to generate new warehouse receipt numbers.
- Warehouse storage calculation by customer or goods type, rules driven by customer definition in our warehousing software
- Inbound and outbound serial number tracking
- Lot numbers
- Intuitive Pick List and Delivery Order creation within your warehouse management software
- Straight Bill of Lading creation, interface and control
- Versatile bin definition and warehouse capacity management
- Hazardous Class, Tracking Number, and PO Number by Line item
- Multi-Warehouse enabled
- Multiple units of measure
- Label Generation and Bar Coding
- Container Freight Station Functionality
- Manage and track all container moves
- Simple consolidation and auto create of Bills of Lading
- Bill separate consignees with one party’s rates
WMS Systems: Business partner integrations, XML and EDI
- Warehouse Receipts linked easily to all Export Documents or Transportation Documents
- Management of Warehouse Receipts for other Freight Forwarders
Warehousing Software: Financial Accounting integration
- Tracking of Collect Inland Freight Payments
- Work Order integration, Billing and tracking per Warehouse Receipt
- Warehouse Log
- Warehouse Log Report by Customer
- Warehouse Inventory
- Warehouse Inventory by Customer
- Warehouse Storage
- Warehouse Consignee Unknown
- Warehouse Free Time Report
- Warehouse Incomplete or Damaged Report
- Customer Volume Reports
- Multi-currency billing
- Invoicing with value added service and task rate table management for discrete customer billing
- Web available Reports
- Full integration with existing back office financial system
- Profitability Reports
Questions for Warehouse Operators and Container Freight Stations
- Are you working to capacity but missing growth opportunities?
- Are you adding new business or just holding on to current customers?
- Would automated arrival and dispatch alerts to your customers improve your service proposition?
- Is your team wasting precious time building spreadsheets instead of customer relationships?
- Can you profitably meet customer demands for special handling?
- Data mining for any purpose in your company should be done by your system, not your people. We make it instant, accurate and available for use in report formats that you demand.
- Automated alert management sends status variances to related parties in any form; text message, email, fax, and more.
- Rate invoices automatically, maintain different rates for each customer and eliminate wasteful, error-prone spreadsheet work.
- Schedule, track, confirm and invoice special handling tasks in your warehouse. Capture lost revenue and improve efficiencies with this automated management function.
Request a Demo
Request a demo to discover how much more you can achieve with an award-winning, modular and customizable logistics software solution
One of our logistics and freight forwarding software experts will reach out to you shortly.