About our Trucking Software System
Dramatically improve fleet, dispatch, drayage and office operations
Our trucking software module is designed to meet the needs of medium to large trucking and drayage companies, 3PLs, brokers, logistics service providers, fleet operators, and freight forwarders who value the ability to customize their solution to fit their unique business process. We offer comprehensive functionality for intermodal drayage, full container load, less than container load, and any other type of shipment or delivery, including perishables. Our software is distinguished by excellent ease of use, customizability, scalability, and seamless integration with Tier 1 ERPs. Enterprises can manage multiple branches and customers out of the box. The software is designed to be highly adaptable to your specific business processes. Support is provided by our expert in-house, US-based, award winning customer service team who are just a phone call away.
Your software should fit like a glove.
Grow your trucking operations
Efficiency, Execution, Customer Satisfaction
Our trucking and fleet management software can enhance every aspect of your business including dispatching, operations, customer service, finance management, asset maintenance and reporting.
You're different, we get it.
Preview of Trucking Software & Drayage Software Features
Customize forms, reports, functionality, everything.
Easily configure any module
Automate, Refine, Repeat
One of the core software design principles at Silver Bullet Technologies is flexibility. Our software is built to accommodate many of your unique needs out of the box. Easy to customize software empowers companies to differentiate themselves with their unique business process and refine those processes over time. We believe that software can be a differentiating asset that gives companies a competitive edge while allowing them to continue to define and refine the way they do business. That's why we help every customer configure our software to their unique needs and goals. From integrations, to billing, to admin, to workflow - doing so is fast and efficient in a software platform that has been designed to be flexible at its core.
Software should be a high performing asset, not an expense.
Easily add more sites, users, and customers to your software. You pay nothing when adding new sites, customers, or increasing shipment volume.
Want to manage warehousing, importing, exporting, or yard operations too? Just add a module. All modules operate on a single database and integrate seamlessly with your ERP.
Keep your business growth, you earned it.
A truly modular system
Connect the dots between operations. Eliminate silos in your organization.
Just because a shipment has left your yard, warehouse, vessel, or truck, doesn't mean it should leave your database or software system. Using different software solutions from different vendors to manage distinct transportation modes can create complexity, an integration challenge, and limitations on efficiency and growth. Eliminate redundant data entry and silos in your organization by using a solution that comprehensively meets your business needs and allows you to manage all operations from a single database.
Eliminate silos in your operation.
A configurable platform
Modules that simplify your business
We've built a powerful, configurable software platform for logistics service providers. Our trucking management system is one component in this platform. Use our trucking software on a stand alone basis, or integrate it with other components such as our Warehousing, Yard, or Freight Forwarding module. Each component can be customized to fit your unique business processes, and data, communication, and finance needs. Enjoy the flexibility to expand into new service areas by just adding a module. All modules work from a single database, creating an efficient and simple platform for your business with extensive integration and reporting capabilities.
Take your business to the next level
Explore more features and functionality below
Assign drivers to loads, equipment, and routes. Drivers can then accept or reject the assignment. Eliminate the need for unnecessary administration. Let your software save you time, money, and labor expense. Send drivers new route assignments in real-time. Let the system calculate new schedules, delivery times, and make re-assignments based on changes.
Create a fleet maintenance schedule with custom work orders that automate tasks within your organization. Define custom work orders, automatically assign them to specific workers, create oversight procedures, capture photos and documents related to the task, and save all of this information to the work order, equipment, and worker log. Immediately see what's been done, what's in process, and what's scheduled. Manually create a work order or trigger work orders based on custom alerts and events. The possibilities to automate and intelligently manage your operations are endless.
The database is at your disposal to create simple, or extremely detailed functional reports. Integrate with our other modules or your own systems for more detailed and comprehensive reports. For example, connect the Silver Bullet Trucking Module to a WMS or YMS for even more functionality and reporting possibilities. Create an infinite number of reports at commodity, customer, branch, or any level. We'll train you to pull any custom report your teams need to understand your business on a deeper level and make strategic choices that lead to business growth.
Data entry is time consuming, requires unnecessary labor, and is prone to error. Often times, companies receiving information from partners will have to input that information into the system manually. Other times, when a shipment moves from one mode of transportation to another, some shipment information will have to be re-entered instead of simply automatically updating the shipment. A smartly integrated and automated system can reduce cost, error, and increase efficiency and quality of customer service.
- Utilize EDI, XML, Excel and other forms of data imports to reduce data entry.
- Customers, steamship lines and trucking companies can provide data electronically regarding incoming and outgoing equipment.
- Scale integration, no manual weight entry required.
- Bar coded equipment and yard spots allow for quick and easy verification and data entry
Electronically register the in and out gates of equipment with no human interaction required. RFID and image recognition capabilities can be added to your workflow through custom business processes and automatically managed in our trucking or yard management software.
Managing an efficient trucking operation requires handling many different processes, people, partners, shipments, assets, and communications. Automated alerts and notifications allow fleet operators to keep track of all of the drivers, trucks, trailers, and shipments and to know immediately when a change needs to happen in order for operations to keep running smoothly. Alerts, notifications, and automatically triggerable procedures such as work orders can be completely configured and defined by you. Why should we guess what your organization needs? We've built a platform that allows you to define and configure your requirements at the deepest level. For example, you can alert relevant parties, send emails, text alerts, notifications, and trigger job functions for:
- Reefer management-plugin
- Reefer temp control
- Dispatch and arrival
- Route changes
- Additional stops
- Detention and demurrage
- Equipment loaded and ready
- Equipment maintenance
- Cargo condition or equipment damage
- Reassignments if driver has not checked in
- Updates of shipper instructions
- and unlimited possibilities
Create customizable events, milestones, business processes and dashboards.
- Configurable dashboards allow users to quickly and easily update data and events for multiple loads, tasks and processes on a single screen.
- Always know the status of any shipment or piece of equipment with customer defined statuses and events
- Manage refrigerated, bulk, liquid, containers, and trailers of any size and type of conveyance
- Create views that display all of the information that you need conveniently
- Never have to dig through software to find what you need again
We offer a full suite of user facing applications for every need in your organization. This includes applications for office personnel, field personnel, drivers, shipping partners, agents, and customers.
- Use our desktop application for office functions, fleet management, reporting, and issuing work orders.
- Use our web portal for customers, agents, 3rd parties and owner operators.
- Web applications can run on handheld devices for convenient field use.
- Easily grant any driver access to this application to allow them to accept or reject assignments, attach photos, receive documents, calculate routes, activate GPS tracking, and more.
Create work orders for fleet maintenance to easily manage workers and digitally document work done on your assets. Maintenance work orders can be created automatically based on a schedule or manually when needed. Documents, photos and maintenance records can be attached to the repository for each equipment record.
Constantly monitor the progression of shipments and understand whether your fleet is operating on schedule. Automatically update shipment information and share it with relevant parties. Trigger custom tasks or workflows based on custom events. Prioritize shipments so that they can be processed faster according to customer needs, delays, etc. Have access to all shipment information and documentation just a click away. Share relevant information with employees, drivers, and trading partners.
Manage trailers, tractors, reefers, vehicles and other equipment whether it's yours or rented. Know how many trailers are available for shipping, how long a trailer has been idle, and much more.
Set container holds and inspections for Maintenance, USDA, Customs, Specific customer, etc.
Eliminate unnecessary expenses. Easily keep track of container last free day and return your containers on time using our drayage software. Set up automatic alerts as container return day approaches. Notify appropriate parties and trigger specific business processes based on custom rules and timing. Configurable detention and demurrage tool provides detailed container information regarding pickup and return.
Managing equipment is key to operating a successful fleet operation. Our trucking software prioritizes giving you access to any data about all of your equipment. You'll never have to search for a container, trailer, or chassis again. Click on any piece of equipment on your dashboard and see all of the detail regarding that equipment.
- Easily search for any piece of equipment in your fleet and locate it in seconds
- Know the status and condition of everything in your fleet at all times
- Create custom fields to fit your unique business process
- Choose which fields are prioritized and displayed
Logistics requires keeping track of multiple documents and communicating information between multiple parties. You can attach any documents (Bills of Lading, EIR, Packing Lists, etc.) and photos (to note damages, container numbers, etc.) to any piece of equipment. These documents are then easily accessible in the dashboard by users with appropriate permissions. You can create custom documentary procedures to fit your business process.
Being able to trace your business processes allows you to monitor and refine your operations as well as resolve issues quickly. With our trucking software module, keep track of user, equipment, driver, event, alert, dispatch logs and more. Everything in Silver Bullet is logged so you always have a history of everything that happens.
Prevent errors and keep your operations running smoothly by setting specific permissions for specific users. Users only have access to features when given rights to those features. Create custom user roles that fit your organizational structure. Create exceptions for users with unique responsibilities.
Train users quickly. Training takes hours and not days because of our extremely user friendly and intuitive interface. Information and functions are where you expect them to be. All of the information that you need is at your fingertips - just a click away. It doesn't take endless navigation to get to the screen that you need. The experience has been designed to offer robust information and processes without cluttering your screen with multiple windows. Create custom views for specific user types and tasks.
Any form can be customized to match your requirements. Collect the data that you need and benefit from. Don't be constrained by rigid solutions that force you to operate within their assumptions. You know your business best. Create your own.
Build and store vendor and customer rates providing auto rating capability. Easily update rates. Never misquote a customer again. Manage your margins with confidence. Prevent orders from being issued when the margin is below a certain amount, or require manager approval. Maintain optimal relationships with vendors and customers by reducing errors and keeping trust.
Integrated with the industry’s best mileage calculation tools such as PC Miler and more...
Automatically and conveniently see customer Standard Operating Procedure, Service Requirements, Special Notes, and Handling Instructions for any party involved in a freight bill in a feature that we call the "Fact Box". Having this information eliminates look up time, reduces errors, and increases efficiency.
Never miss charging for wait or stand by time again in our trucking and drayage software.
Notify your customer, terminal, warehouse, pickup or delivery location, or any 3rd party of potential wait time starting.
Create unlimited numbers of fuel matrices for any Fuel Surcharge process. Separate fuel matrices can be applied by customer, service or other requirement.
The driver phone app, combined with the Silver Bullet Trucking Software module can provide GPS routing for drivers. Just create a list of stops, can be pickups or deliveries, and at the click of a button the most efficient route is calculated and displayed in Google Maps. The route can then be saved and sent to the driver phone app for the driver to follow.
We offer an android phone application that allows drivers to:
- Update events and milestones
- Notify dispatch of issues or potential issues
- Be pre-assigned to loads and have the option to accept or reject
- Scan bar codes
- Take Photos which are then attached to the freight bill in Silver Bullet
- Update chassis, container and other information without making a phone call
- Capture delivery signature
Have dispatch teams design efficient routes for your drivers using this tool’s map interface. Set up completely automated route creation for each driver for the day, week or any time period.
- Each freight bill can have an unlimited number of trips or legs
- Each trip or leg can have a different carrier or driver
- Drivers can be easily substituted or changed when required for; out of hours, sickness, emergency, etc.
- Each leg/trip can be billed as a single freight bill or billed individually
- Document repositories are kept and easily accessible for each freight bill leg/trip
- Application grids
- Create custom dashboard views for specific tasks or users so that you or your employees can have easy access to the information they need to work quickly and intelligently without having to dig through the application for information or buttons.
- Expanded Options
- Create your own automated right click options inside the application. Often duplicated processes or data entry can be reduced to a single click on an expanded option. Expanded options are created by the customers themselves, not by Silver Bullet. This gives you control over your system and how it works. Your team will be able to create and execute any automated process with a single click of an Expanded Option.
- Notifications and Alerts
- Create notifications and alerts for any business related datapoint, communication, change, or trigger.
- Capitalize on operational data and insight with reports that can be customized to reflect and compare any parameters and data fields. Empower management with the information that makes strategic choices easy.
- Forms and Documents
- Create custom forms and documents for your processes that reflect the needs of your partners, or your internal needs and best practices.
Create your own automated right click options inside the application. Often duplicated processes or data entry can be reduced to a single click on an expanded option. Expanded options are created by the customers themselves, not by Silver Bullet. This gives you control over your system and how it works. Your team will be able to create and execute any automated process with a single click of an Expanded Option.
Request a demo
Discover how much more you can achieve with an award-winning, modular and customizable solution. One of our experts will reach out to you shortly.