We provide award winning freight forwarding software to automate imports - inbound shipment handling and control - with Ocean, Air and Trucking carriers.
The supply chain and logistics software requirements for imports demand cost effective logistics software. High volume and complex imports compel freight forwarders and importers to effectively manage trading partners, transportation vendors, and compliance obligations.
Silver Bullet Technologies freight forwarders software provides intuitive user interfaces coupled with extensively configurable work flows to provide an automated business process that precisely matches your operations. In our software for importers, compliance processes are integrated with local agencies and business partners providing real time transaction management. The import software from Silver Bullet Technologies provides the most complete functionality available to automate imports by logistics companies, freight forwarders, 3PLs and international distributors. Read on to learn more about our freight forwarding software, or check out some of our other logistics software modules like our yard management system or our 3PL software.
Freight Forwarding Software: Import User Interface
- Simple user interface for Shipment Creation with drop-downs for data population and entry by freight forwarders
- Required fields and required costs are configurable by Administrator in the software
- Consolidation / Deconsolidation
- User Definable Billing Codes and Reason Codes
- Easy Customer Rate Definition Tables
- Rules for Billing Codes
- User Definable Supply Chain Event Definition and Tracking
- User Definable Business Process Event Definition and Tracking
- Shipment, House, and Container Level Events
- Supply Chain Event Entry
- Supply Chain Event Dashboard
Supply Chain Management: Business partner integrations, EDI and XML in our Freight Forwarding Software
- Tightly integrated with Microsoft Outlook for easy email functionality
- Automated Arrival Notice generation
- Delivery Order to Trucker generation
- Pre-defined table of ports, cities, carriers
- Invoice Generation for Consignee, Customer, Notify Party, Shipper, or Other Party
- User Definable Status Report for Customers convertible to Excel for easy delivery to customer by your logistics company
Freight Forwarding Software: Financial Accounting Integration
- Payables & Receivables Management integrated with Microsoft Accounting Platform
- Profit & Loss Per File
- 3 levels of hierarchy for Profit & Loss Analysis and segmentation
- Payables, Master, House and Container, PO and Item data together with all of the supply chain events and status are displayed on one screen in our freight forwarders software.
- Complete Audit Trail for every document on what user changed what field on what date
- Delivery Order to Steamship Line generation
- Estimates for payables and receivables
- Accrual Accounting
- User Definable Status Report for Customers convertible to Excel for easy delivery to customer
- OPTIONALLY integrate with supply chain visibility platform via XML/EDI
- OPTIONALLY integrate Invoicing via XML/EDI with customers
- OPTIONALLY integrate Origin Shipment date via XML/EDI
Request a Demo
Frequently asked Questions
Request a demo to discover how much more you can achieve with an award-winning, modular and customizable logistics software solution
One of our logistics and freight forwarding software experts will reach out to you shortly.